This is a new short interview series capturing the voices of literacy stakeholders which will be released initially to members. Non-members may get access at a later date.
Members are sent an exclusive link for each interview.
Recent interviews include;
- Pamela Osmond, author of Developing Social Equity in Australian Adult Education: Lessons from the Past
- Vanessa Iles, Manager, Reading Writing Hotline
- Lorraine Sushames, recently retired from Charles Darwin University
- Philippa McLean, Escalier McLean Consulting
- coming soon Mary Wallace, Director, LWA