Here’s some of the benefits of membership to ACAL:
- Our electronic newsletter ACAL eNews
- Special rates for forums and conferences.
- Access to information regarding current practices in all states and territories throughout Australia.
- Representation on committees.
- Information relating to latest policies on adult literacy and numeracy.
- Resources to a wide range of professional bodies.
- Assurance that grass roots ideas are presented to policy makers.
- Government lobbying.
- Students $62
- Individuals $74
- Organisations with 10 or fewer staff $168
- Organisations with more than 10 staff $263
Join or renew online
Join or renew online now using your credit card and PayPal OR receive an invoice and pay by EFT or cheque..
Pro rata fees
Joining part way through the year?
Pro rata rates apply
- Join January to March – full fee applies
- Join April to June pay 75% (Students $46.50; Individuals $55.50; Organisations (10 or fewer) $126; Organisations (more than 10) $195.25
- Join July to September pay 50% (Students $31.00; Individuals $37; Organisations (10 or fewer $84); Organisations (more than 10) $131.50
- Join October to December, pay the full fee, and renew in January 2 years later.
To take advantage of the pro rata fees, contact ACAL at firstname.lastname@example.org