Where to go?
- TAFE SA, 120 Currie Street, Level 1, Theatre B.127 on Thursday morning. Navigate the TAFE maze.
- Please allow a few extra minutes to get to the room (and get a tea or coffee beforehand.)
- We move to U City for lunch and are there for Thursday afternoon and all day Friday.
- U City is an easy 10-minute walk from TAFE SA, however a coach will be available if needed. A wheelchair accessible taxi will be arranged if you have requested it.
- Check venue addresses and information.
Which sessions did you select?
- Your sessions selection will also be listed on your name tag.
- Check the email you received when you registered and see the program for room details.
- The Networking Event is a pre-paid event after the last session Thursday.
- You have paid and are entitled to attend if ‘NE’ shows on your name tag.
- We ask others to leave the conference area.
- TAFE SA – you’ll need your own.
- Use UCity_Guest (no password required)
U City requirement
- No outside food or beverages allowed on the level 1 function centre (including takeaway coffees).
- Substitutions can be arranged at any time.
- Cancellations notified by email prior to August 7, 2023 incur a fee of $80 (inc GST); on or after that date no refund i given.
Sunshine or showers?
- Conference contact (temporary) – Text or leave a message.
- Mobile: 0468 445 531
For all other information