Webinar Information for Participants
It’s always a good idea to ensure you are prepared well in advance.
To join the webinar you will need:-
- A computer with stable internet connection
- Headphones if you plan to listen via VoIP/computer
- A telephone if you plan to listen via teleconference
The number one thing to do to have a great webinar experience is to check/test your computer’s compatibility with the webinar room.
It is a quick process: Click here to check compatibility
This session will be a one-way audio webinar, there will be an opportunity for interaction via the chat box.
The webinar will be open 30mins prior to the starting time of 2:30pm AEDT.
Joining the webinar using your computer
- Go to: http://omnovia.redbackconferencing.com.au/redback
- Under the heading “I am a Participant” enter the following code in the white box: 4124212164
- Then click on “Join the Web Conference”
- Enter your First Name and Last Name and click “Done”
*Remember that this will only open 30 mins prior to the starting time.
If you experience any issues in hearing the sound from your computer, please feel free to listen to the event via your telephone.
Join using your telephone
Details to join the teleconference can be found below.
Dial In (choose your local State number):
- Adelaide (08) 8312 8988
- Brisbane (07) 3036 8888
- Canberra (02) 6169 3788
- Darwin (08) 8921 7888
- Hobart (03) 6285 8788
- Melbourne (03) 8648 8889
- Perth (08) 6311 8988
- Sydney (02) 8088 0906
Or use only if you are outside the above areas 1800 896 323
Then Enter Pass Code: 4124212164 #
Simply contact Redback Conferencing on 1800 733 416 or email them at email@example.com.
You can contact them at any time before, during or after the event.